chair of Mathematical Physics and Numerical Analysis
Buterin Sergey Aleksandrovich
Associate Professor of the chair of Mathematical Physics and Numerical Analysis
Name: Buterin, Sergey
Date of Birth: November 18, 1977
Place of Birth: Saratov, USSR
Office address: Department of Mathematics and Mechanics, Saratov State
University, Astrakhanskaya 83, Saratov 410012, Russia.
- University Diploma in Mathematics 2000, Saratov State University, Russia;
- Kandidat of Sciences in Mathematics and Physics (Ph.D.), 2004, Saratov State University, Russia.
- Mathematical Physics;
- Differential, Integral Equations and Calculus of Variations;
- Numerical Analysis;
- Special Courses.
- Spectral Theory;
- Inverse Problems;
- Functional Analysis;
- Theory of Integral and Differential Equations.
- Buterin S.A., Inverse spectral reconstruction problem for the convolution operator perturbed by a one-dimensional operator. Mathematical Notes 80 (2006), no.5, 631–644.
- Buterin S.A., The inverse problem of recovering the Volterra convolution operator from the incomplete spectrum of its rank-one perturbation. Inverse Problems 22 (2006), 2223–2236.
- Buterin S.A., On inverse spectral problem for non-selfadjoint Sturm-Liouville operator on a finite interval. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 335 (2007), 739–749.
- Buterin S.A., On an inverse spectral problem for a convolution integro-differential operator. Results in Mathematics 50 (2007), N 3/4, 173–181.